An RSS feed is a format used to publish frequently updated content, like a newsletter or blog, making it one of the easiest ways to feature your beehiiv newsletter content on your website.
Once generated, having an RSS feed for your publication allows you to:
- Offer your audience a convenient feed compatible with 3rd party reader apps.
- Trigger automations for when your RSS feed is updated.
- Integrate seamlessly with a bespoke WordPress or Webflow website by utilizing a plugin to read your RSS feed and display posts there. (Refer to videos on these below.)
How to generate an RSS feed for your publication
- From the left hand panel in your account, go to Settings > Publication > then click on the RSS Feed tab found up top.
- Click on the Generate Feed button.
- A unique URL will be generated that you can copy and use. All RSS feed URLs will feature .xml at the end which determines the format.
You can also delete your RSS feed from here and regenerate a new feed at any time; just be aware that the URL will be completely new each time.
Watch and learn: RSS feed to post for WordPress or Webflow
If you have a WordPress or Webflow website, you can watch one of our helpful tutorial videos on how to automatically sync your beehiiv RSS feed with your website.
Disclaimer: The beehiiv platform has evolved since the filming of these videos, so parts of the user interface featured in the videos will be slightly different than what you see in your account. In addition, we recommend that you refer to the support outlets for WordPress or Webflow should you require further assistance with your RSS feed.