|✻ Available on Scale and Enterprise plans. Click here to upgrade your account.
Another choice feature of beehiiv automations is the ability to enroll individual subscribers in any of your active automations directly from their profile page in your account.
This allows you to seamlessly build automated journeys and quickly add any individual subscriber you’d like, eliminating the need to open or adjust the workflow triggers each time you want to add someone new.
How to enroll individual subscribers in automations
1. From the left hand panel in your account, go to Audience > Subscribers.
2. Review your audience list and select the subscriber you would like to enroll in an automation, then click on their name to open their profile.
3. Once inside a subscriber’s profile, click on the down arrow found next to Unsubscribe in the top right hand corner and select the Enroll option.
4. A box will pop up for you to select from your active automations. Choose the automation you wish to add the subscriber to and then click the Enroll button. You can include them in as many automations as you'd like from this point.
5. You’ll see a quick success message at the top of your screen confirming the subscriber was successfully enrolled.
6. From the subscriber’s profile page, you can click on the Automations tab to see that they’ve been enrolled under the Automations Activity Feed.
You can also go to the actual automation workflow to see that they’ve been added to the total subscribe count.