Your beehiiv account email is the email you use to log into your account and it is also where we will send you notifications and messages regarding your account. It is different from the reply-to address of your Publications and can be changed directly from your account.
Tech Note: It is required to have a primary email associated with your beehiiv account, so this email cannot be removed from your account (only changed). Additionally, the primary email address cannot be tied to an existing account on beehiiv.
1. Log into your account and from the left hand panel, click on Settings.
2. If Settings does not open on Profile, click on it. Scroll to the Email section and click on Change Email.
3. A form will appear for you to enter in a new account email address, this is going to trigger a message to be sent to the old email that will need to be confirmed in order for your new email to be finalized.
Remove the old address and replace with the new email, then click Send request.
You’ll see a quick confirmation message stating the email was sent out.
4. Go to the email account of the old address and open the email from beehiiv. Review the changes and then click on Verify in the email to confirm the new change.
Clicking Verify will open your beehiiv account where you will see a blue banner at the top of your dashboard.
6. Log into the email account that the confirmation was sent to and open the email from beehiiv. Click on Verify.
Clicking Verify will open your beehiiv account where you will see a new success message and the blue banner will disappear from your dashboard.
The updated email will now be listed under Settings > Profile > Email in your account.