|✻ Available on Scale and Enterprise plans. Click here to upgrade your account.|
It’s a breeze to use beehiiv’s powerful Ad Network to monetize your newsletter. We covered how to get started using the Ad Network here, and in this article we’ll go over placing an ad into your post after you’ve accepted it and making sure it looks great in your newsletter.
- Log in to your beehiiv account and from the left panel options, go to Write > Posts and either start a new post or open one of your saved newsletters and click to edit it.
- When you are ready to place an ad into your post, click on / to access the editor and then select the Advertisement option found under Premium.
- You’ll see a list of ad options that you’ve previously accepted to use, click on one to select it.
- After you are done compiling the rest of your post, you’ll be able to see the designed look of the ad by selecting to Preview it.
- In Preview, you’ll see that the ad has been seamlessly dropped into your post as an uneditable content block. So you don’t have to worry about the ad’s copy, hyperlinks, or any other aspects.
- In addition to the content block with the ad, you’ll also see that the sponsor’s logo has automatically been added to the header of the newsletter as well.
- Schedule or publish your newsletter as you normally would. Leading up to a scheduled post, we’ll send you reminder notifications so you can be sure to include the ad in your newsletter.
Enjoy the rapid monetization opportunities with the beehiiv Ad Network!
Refer to this article with any FAQs about the Ad Network.