|✻ Available on Scale and Enterprise plans. Click here to upgrade your account.|
Branch nodes allow you to create more robust automations by setting multiple paths in an automated journey based on whether certain conditions are met or not.
How to add a Branch node to an automation
1. From the left panel in your account, go to Write > Automations and then either create a new automation or open an automation that you would like to update.
2. Once in the automation builder, place the Branch node action after any trigger/step that you’d like to segment your subscribers into two separate paths based on a condition.
3. Specify the condition for the Branch node by selecting Edit Conditions and configuring the condition for which the two branches will be created.
- Yes signifies the condition is met
- No signifies the condition is not met
4. Select Save to complete the step and then continue to build out different steps/actions for each path.
Pro Tip: You can have multiple Branch nodes within an automation, as well as multiple conditions within the same Branch node.