|✻ Available on Scale and Enterprise plans. Click here to upgrade your account.
One of the many advantages of our Scale and Enterprise plans is the ability to host multiple publications (aka additional newsletters) in your account. The number of publications depends on which plan you are on.
How to add a new publication to your account
1. From the left hand panel in your account, go to Settings > Company > then click on the Publications tab up top.
2. Click on Add Publication.
3. A form will appear on the right. Give your new publication a name and write a short description of what the publication is about. Enter in what you’d like the subdomain to be for the publication and click on Create Publication.
4. You’ll receive a quick success message at the top of your screen and be brought to the General tab of your new publication where you’ll be able to manage all of its basic info settings.
5. After a new publication has been added, you can easily navigate between it and any others in your account from the left hand panel. Click on the publication name in the top left corner to access your list of publications.