|✻ Available on Scale and Enterprise plans. Click here to upgrade your account.
Your beehiiv account comes equipped with a wallet to be used for monetization opportunities from the Ad Network and Boosts marketplace. To utilize these features, you'll need to add funds to your beehiiv wallet to get started.
Tech Note: In order to add funds to your beehiiv wallet, you’ll need to first confirm your account with Stripe Identity Verification.
How to add funds to your beehiiv wallet
1. From the left hand panel in your account, scroll down and select Wallet.
2. Click on Add funds found in the top right corner of the page.
3. You will be connected to your Stripe account to load the funds. Specify the amount you wish to deposit into your account.
The minimum deposit is $50, and you can deposit up to $10,000 at a time. For amounts exceeding $10,000, multiple deposits can be made.
4. Click on the black Pay button to submit your deposit.
5. You will now be able to see your funds live and active in your beehiiv wallet.
After you have added funds in your wallet, you can use them within the Boosts marketplace.
How to use your wallet funds for Boosts
1. From the left hand panel in your account, go to Monetization > Boosts.
2. Click on Get Started to set up your first boost offer.