To set up and fully manage comments we’ve put together an in-depth video here:
Here is a step by step process on how to enable comments and manage them:
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Website
4. Click on the Comments tab
5. Scroll down to the Comments section
6. Here you can enable the toggle to turn comments on and off.
7. The Comment Bans section let's you control who can and can't leave comments
8. To manage comments on a post level simply go back to the main dashboard and open up a recent post by going to Write
9. Click on Posts
10. Open a recently published post
11. Click on Comments tab
12. You can choose to enable comments of disable comments or lock comments on a post level
13. You can also leave a comment as a moderator from the post level as well. This can also be done publically on the actual post if desired.