There are a number of factors that could cause your emails not to be received, but the most common are:
- Deliverability-related issues (landing in the Spam folder, etc.)
- Your subscribers have marked your email as spam, or they have unique security settings/filters in place
- Something in the email itself triggered a block (spammy/sensitive content, etc.)
- Make sure that the reader is actively subscribed to your newsletter. It’s possible they accidentally unsubscribed (it happens!), so this is always a good first place to start.
- Ask the subscriber if your email landed in their spam or junk folder.
- If they’re using a corporate email, their organization may have strict spam filters in place and possibly blocked the mailing. You can reach out to our support team to confirm if this is the issue. If so, the subscriber’s firewall administrator will need to change the firewall rules for them to be able to receive your mail on a regular basis.
See these resources for more information and recommendations: