|✻ Available on Scale and Enterprise plans. Click here to upgrade your account.|
After setting up your referral program, you can monitor and review the progress of it from your account. You can also export the data of your referral program and we’ve included a quick video tutorial of that in this article.
The Overview tab
From the left hand panel in your account, go to Grow > Referral Program then click on the Overview tab.
Here, you’ll see high-level analytics including:
- The current number of subscribers with referrals, plus the percent it’s fluctuated
- The number of total readers referred, plus the percent it’s fluctuated
- The number of referrals per subscriber, plus the percent it’s fluctuated
- A leaderboard sorted by your total referrals, so you can easily see subscribers who have generated the most referrals
- A chart comparing subscribers with versus without referrals by milestone
The Fulfillment tab
Hop over to the Fulfillment tab to see all of the milestones that your subscribers have earned, broken down by the subscriber.
From the left hand panel in your account, go to Grow > Referral Program then click on the Fulfillment tab.
Here, you’ll see a list of all the milestone achievements that your subscribers have earned, including:
- The Subscriber ID of the person who is in the running for the milestone achievement
- The type of reward they will earn when they achieve the milestone
- How many required referrals is needed to achieve the milestone
- Their current status of earning the milestone
The Configure tab
You will have likely already used the Configure tab to set up the milestones and rewards of your referral program, and it’s also where you can export your referral program data.
From the left hand panel in your account, go to Grow > Referral Program then click on the Configure tab and click on Export Data.
After you have acquired some data in your referral program, you can click on Download Referrals to start exporting your data.
Upon instigating the report, the information will be exported to a CSV file and will feature data on the following custom fields, depending on what you have set up in your account:
Watch and learn: Export Referral Data
Disclaimer: The beehiiv platform has evolved since the filming of this video, so parts of the user interface featured in the video will be slightly different than what you see in your account. In particular, the referral program is only available on the Scale and Enterprise plans, and is not available on the Grow plan.