|✻ Available on Grow, Scale, and Enterprise plans. Click here to upgrade your account.|
This article outlines how to export data from Polls you've shared in your Publications. For more details on using Polls, go here.
How to export Poll data
1. From the left hand panel in your account, go to Audience.
2. Click on Polls.
3. Select the poll from your list of created polls that you're looking to export data for.
4. Click on the Export Results button to start the export process.
5. A status message will appear notifying you that you will receive an email when the export is ready. You can also click on 'here' in this messaging to be taken directly to the file.
6. The Recent Exports area will list all of your recent exports including the Date, Type, Status, and Download Link for each. Your previously exports will be listed as Poll Responses under the Type column, and the download will create a CSV file.
7. To download any of the CSV files, click on Download.
Exported Poll data chart
Here are the definitions of the default fields of exported Poll data.
The email of the logged in user engaging with the Poll
The text of the selection the logged in user chose
The text entered by the logged in user in the Additional Feedback text box on the Poll form
The individual ID of the logged in user that engaged with the Poll
The date and time in UTC that the user engaged with the Poll
The individual ID of the selection that the logged in user chose