After you've published posts, you can directly export the post content from your beehiiv account if needed for data or other purposes.
1. From the left hand panel in your account, go to Settings > Publications > Export Data.
2. Scroll down to the Export Posts section and click on Export All Posts to kick off the process.
3. After you initiate an export, you can scroll down to the Recent Exports section to see the status of your export.
4. An email will be sent to the address associated with your beehiiv account letting you know the download is done. You can also refresh the page to get a status update; when finished, it will show as Completed.
5. Click on Download and a CSV file will be downloaded to your device with an export of the metadata from all of your published posts.